Monday, September 3, 2012

September Challenge: Anything Goes

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!!

We are back with a new Monthly Challenge.

The winner of last month's challenge is:
Congratulations, Aunty Sue! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I'll get this out to you.
Here is her card...

This month's Challenge is: Anything Goes!!

Let's see what the team has created....

Mae

Jeanette masked Jester Tilda and Tilda's Princess Castle to create this fun scene card. She also used white crochet lace and the brand new sun charm.

And Tanya has created a fun card using one of the Belles n Whistles stamps on clearance...
Tanya used Li'l Miss Poppy by Belles n' Whistles

And now it's your turn!!
The challenge runs through Sunday, September 30th at 7pm EST

9 comments:

  1. oh wow I won thanks so much will email you had a horrid weekend but my week is starting to pick up. Loving the examples by everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Aunty Sue... hope your week goes a lot better sweetie.. :0)

    Fabby creations from the team as always..
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great challenge - thank you for allowing me to enter. I just started my blog and I am beginning to enter card challenges. I so enjoy looking at others creations and getting inspired. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these cards are stunning. So cute designs. I will want to try to design like these for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I really appreciate all these cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations from the DT
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your store - thanks for the fun challenge. Great work from your DT, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the anything goes challenge - It was fun playing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning designs by the DT. THank You for the chance to play in this fab challenge and good luck to everyone.

    Crafty Hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!