Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Independence Day/Vacation Sale

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

We are closed for shipping from July 2-6.
Orders placed will ship out on Monday, July 7th.

While we are away, there is a sale...

PS The banner says the sale starts tomorrow, however it is active NOW.

*****
For your inspiration...

Lacey
This is the cute Sweet Little Thing and Raggedy's Birthday Sentiment from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. The paper is the new Now & Then Milo from My Mind's Eye along with the new Random Hearts with Flags Die, and Frantage

******
Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:


Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

Retiring Stamp Lines:

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!
Happy Stamping and Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lacey. I couldn't find an e-mail address for you. For some reason I clicked on the "Pray for Luke" and was reading the story and when I saw the name of the hospital I knew I was in the same city. I don't see an update on him. Can you provide any updates? Thanks, Bunny. Bunnycardmaker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!